Oreo Cookies & Cream Ice Cream is a delicious no cook dessert using oreo cookies and cream. This easy ice cream is very addictive and easy to make.
As Konda is at home waiting for her college to start, she was getting restless and has been wanting to try her hands at something. She saw this dish in the Tasty videos and has ever since been wanting to make it. This is a No cook Dessert and only requires about 30 secs of Microwave melting for the cream. The rest of the process is only setting it and freezing.
My Brother is visiting us with his family and my niece, nephew along with my boys loved this so much and were after their Akka to serve them this right away. I have no hand in making this other than telling her that I want it clicked as I want it for this theme.
I am terribly late with my posts this week as something or the other came up and we are busy with Konda’s college admission.
So you enjoy this easy dessert while I think what else to make for the Day 3.
PIN This for Later!
Oreo Cookies & Cream Ice Cream
- 20 nos – Oreo chocolate cookie sandwiches, divided
- 2 cups – Cream
- 1/2 tin – Condensed Milk
How to make the Ice Cream:
- Separate the Chocolate cream from 10 Oreo cookies.
- Pulse the cookie halves into fine crumbs.
- Melt the cookie cream in the microwave for 30 seconds, or until melted.
- In a large bowl, whip the cream until thickened and soft peaks form.
- Add the condensed milk, melted cookie cream, and cookie crumbs.
- Fold with a spatula until combined.
- Line a separate large bowl with the remaining sandwich cookies.
- Pour in the cream mixture and smooth the top to cover.
- Cover and freeze overnight, or until solid.
- Invert onto a serving plate, allowing the ice cream dome to release from the bowl. Slice and serve.
Place the bowl in hot water if its not releasing right away.