No Cook Nungu Payasam is the easiest dessert you can come up with during the season and when it’s summer, all you need is a chilled dessert to enjoy.
We love enjoying the Nungu during the season and some years, you can get it easily, sometimes it becomes very difficult to even get a handful of these seasonal fruits. This year we managed to get more than our regular quantity and I was planning different dishes to make with it.
Most times we simply eat it as such. However, making a Nungu Milkshake and this no cook payasam was a breeze.
We are starting the BM#91, Week 2 and I will be sharing some No Cook Dessert.
PIN This for Later!
No Cook Nungu Pasayama
- 1 cup – Ice Apple / Nungu / Palm Fruit blended ( I used about 4 to 5)
- 1/2 cup – Condensed Milk
- 2 to 3 – Ice Apple / Nungu / Palm Fruit, cubed into small pieces
- Milk as required to get a pudding consistency
- Mixed Nuts as required for garnish
How to make the No Cook Payasam:
- Wash and remove the outer skin of the fruit.
- Pulse it a couple of times to get a paste, then add the condensed milk.
- Add milk as required to make it to pudding consistency.
- Chill until serving.
- Garnish with chopped nuts.
This is part of August Week 2, Cooking from Cookbook Challenge Group.