Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chunk Chocolate Chip Cookies is a sinful overdose of chocolate in a cookie and the best ones to indulge if you are a chocoholic as my kids!
This was a serious case of one going into a chocolate coma the moment you have a bite! When I baked a huge batch of chocolate cookies over the weekend the Classic Chocolate Chip cookies and the Chocolate Chip Cookies got over quickly, so I literally hid this box from the boys and sent two each for their snack daily.
Every evening they come back and search for the tin that might have these cookies. I purposely stored it in a steel dubba that they would never think of. So luckily these lasted and I was sorted for 4 days. I adapted these from the Hershey’s “Perfectly Chocolate” Chocolate Chip Cookies by replacing it with Dark cocoa along with dark chocolate chip and chocolate chunks. I know nobody complained of any lack of chocolate in these cookies.
Step By Step Pictures
Dark Chocolate, Chocolate Chunk, Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 & 1⁄4 cups – All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup – Dark Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp – Baking Soda
- 1⁄2 tsp – Salt
- 1 cup – Butter unsalted softened
- 3⁄4 cup – Sugar granulated
- 3⁄4 cup – Light Brown Sugar packed
- 1 tsp – Vanilla Essence
- 2 tbsp – Egg Replacer for 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup – Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup – Chocolate Chunks
How to bake the Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Mix 2 tbsp egg replacer with 6 tbsp water. Wisk and keep it aside.
- Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Cream the butter along with granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl with mixer until creamy.
- Add the egg replacer mix, beat again.
- Now add the flour mixture and combine again.
- Next, add the dark cocoa powder and stir in chocolate chips, chunks and mix well. Chill for 30 mins.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, scoop out small balls of the dough and place with enough space on the baking tray.
- Bake at 200C for 10 mins. Mine was not done, so I turned the cookies to the other side and again baked for 10 mins.
- Please check the cookies and bake as per need. Remember cookies harden after cooling.
This is part of the Bake-a-thon 2017