Can you imagine a day without eating rice? I might get mixed reactions for this. But are you one of those people, who need to have rice atleast once a meal in some form? Do you feel deprived if you don’t have it for atleast one meal in a day? Then you are plagued with the need to find new ways to eat this. Maybe you are comfortable with eating with side dish or make dishes with Non Veg. But what if you run out of ideas?
Well here comes an answer to your quests. So this edition of Mela will hope to answer all your needs in finding a dish with Rice as the main Ingredient. I hope you will indulge me again with all your beautiful creations. It can be sweet or in any form but using Rice as the main ingredient!
What is accepted:
Any dish which has rice as main ingredient and in any form. It can be breakfast, lunch or dinner. When I say that there are breads made from Rice flour or used in soups, I hope you get the draft! It can be both Veg and Non-Veg. And from any Cuisine.
Send in as many as you like from now till Nov 30th 2008. Email your entries to email@example.com
To participate in this event, please follow the below!
Email and link back to this post are mandatory, if one of them is missing your entry will not appear on the roundup. Thank you for your understanding.
1. Cook anything that’s has Rice as main ingredient and post it on your blog from now till Nov 30th 2008. Can send in as many entries are you can!
2. Add a link back to this event announcement, would be nice if you can include the logo!
3. Please send me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info.
Subject : Rice Mela
Your preferred Name
Your post URL
A picture of the dish
4. Non bloggers can e-mail me the recipe and the picture and I will include it in the round up.
5. If you feel you want to participate but can’t find time enough, I will accept already posted entry, if you create a NEW POST linked to this announcement. But it will be really fun to create a new dish!
6. If you want to submit multiple entries, do link your old posts in your new posts, but please do link the announcement page in your original post too.
Looking forward to all your enthusiastic participation!